- This event has passed.
June 5 - 9, 2022 | Minneapolis, Minnesota
We're looking forward to being at ASMS once again and this time in person!
Join us at the 70th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, June 5 - 9, 2022 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis Minnesota.
Where to find us
Sunday June 5 from 7.30am
Bruker eXceed Symposium | Enhancing workflow capabilities for translational mass spectrometry
Level 2, Northstar Promendade, Hyatt Regency
Sunday June 5 - Thursday June 9
Booth #326, Exhibition Hall
Minneapolis Convention Centre
Hear about the latest research featuring our technology.
- MP 072: dia-PASEF for targeted proteomics: development of large-scale assay for quantitation of more than 500 proteins in human plasma sample. Stephanie Kaspar-Schoenefeld; Sebastian Mueller; Tejas Gandhi; Sira Echevarria; Markus Lubeck; Nagarjuna Nagaraj; Garry Kruppa
- TP 498: Pushing the Envelope: Single-Cell Proteomics Profiling of Primary Human Immune Cells Using Systematically Optimized Column, nanoLC and MS Parameters. Hendrik Wesseling; Bogdan Budnik; Runsheng Zheng; Christopher Pynn; Oleksandr Boychenko; Erik Hett; David H. Perlman
- ThP 036: Accelerating the absolute quantification of 500 human plasma proteins using dia-PASEF and prm-PASEF with automated retention time alignment. Antoine Lesur; Pierre-Olivier Schmit; Wiebke Timm; François Bernardin; Jens Decker; Elisabeth Letellier; Gary Kruppa; Gunnar Dittmar
- ThP 376: High sensitivity immunopeptidomics on the timsTOF SCP mass spectrometer. Kristina Marx; Christoph Krisp; Garry Kruppa; Arun Tailor; Nicola Ternette; Robert Parker
- ThP 454: Blood Proteomic Profiling of Patients with Yellow Fever by Trapped Ion Mobility Mass Spectrometry. Diego M Assis; Jaqueline L Santos; Juliana R Moraes; Patricia C Campos; Elizabeth Gordon; Marcos V F Silva; Marluce A A Oliveira; Matthew Willetts; Marcia H Borges